Saturday, May 7, 2011

Testing Time!







Yikes! Can it really be that time of year already!! We begin testing in one more week. So much to still review in so little time! Part of the testing routine is to take down all learning materials from the walls so students can't use it during the test. As I'm taking things down this year I will post it to the blog so I can remember for next fall. I loved my room and set up this year. Here are my postings of rights/responsibilities. It is one of the first things we cover on day 1. It goes so nicely with our first social studies unit on government. We have four basic classroom rights: I have the right to learn, I have the right to hear and be heard, I have the right to be safe and I have the right to be myself. All our rules really do fall under one of those rights.





0 comments:

Post a Comment