Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday's Words for the Week

I feel beyond blessed to be working at the school that I do. We are a tight group and I consider them my school family. Through the course of the year many staff members have been dealing with sickness, death and misfortune. Just this weekend we got more bad news that once again brought me to my knees.
During difficult times I find myself seeking the Word of God for comfort and in particular rereading the Book of James in the New Testament. Although it doesn't take away the pain it does bring me some measure of comfort.
I so want to fix it for those stuck in a bad place! Do you find it is sometimes harder to see those suffer than for you to suffer yourself? My prayer for my friends is that they will feel HIS comfort and grace flowing freely and it will ease their pain.

Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment