Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday's Words for the Week and The Emotional Flood


“There are no failures, only outcomes. As long as I learn something, I am succeeding."
Tony Robbins

Hello Teacher Friends! It has been a long time since I posted Sunday's Words for the Week. 
I thought these were so appropriate for this time of year. 

We have just weeks left of this school year. It is now that I find myself thinking back through the year. It has been a year of ups and downs and highs and lows. This winter I began a study of Tony Robbins' Unleash the Power Within. More than a decade ago I worked through his Awaken the Giant Within seminar and got so much from it. I felt I needed a refresher this year so I threw myself into his newer teachings. 
His message is simple and direct: Power was given to you the moment you were born. Its source is unlimited. We can seize that power and use it to make remarkable improvements in our lives, in our communities and in our world. 

It is Memorial Day weekend. What a great time to take a moment to acknowledge all that you are grateful for.  Try this emotional flood exercise...you will be left feeling blessed. 


Who inspires your teaching and the way you live your life? 
Would love to hear: comment below or email: youngdor8@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment